Cornerstones Centre for the Community at Chester-le-Street Methodist Church
Part-time – 10 hours per week flexible Monday to Friday
Fixed Term contract – initially for 1 year
£12 per hour
Applications are invited for the above post where the successful applicant will play an important role in a busy and friendly office, responsible for the day-to-day administration of a successful church community project which has been running for 13 years. Applicants will be expected to be sympathetic with the aims and objectives of the Methodist Church and with Cornerstones’ aims and objectives – to play and active part in the life of the local community.
The post will initially be for a fixed period of one year. Thereafter, the expectation is that it will continue on the basis of a six-month rolling contract, conditional on funding being available.
You will need:
- good IT skills, including Microsoft 365 such as Word, Excel, databases.
- good organisational skills.
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
- ability to build good relationships with colleagues and members of the public, including those with special needs.
- able to work unsupervised and have good time management skills.
Appointment is subject to a clear ENHANCED DBS check.
Requests for Application Forms, Job Description and Personal Specification should be made not later than 1st March 2024 3pm to: –
Mrs. Donna Garland – Office Manager